TexaClear® Allergy Relief
TexaClear® Allergy Relief brings fast-acting and long-lasting relief to tackle mild to severe allergy symptoms. With this powerful, clear, multi-symptom liquid formula get relief from sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes and allergy cough. TexaClear Allergy Relief works fast and lasts up to eight hours.
Active ingredients (in each 30 ML (2 TBSP))
Chlophedianol HCI 25 mg .........
Pyrilamine Maleate 50 mg .........
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period.
- use enclosed dose cup
- keep dosage cup with product
- TBSP = tablespoon
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6-8 hours.|
|children under 12 years of age:||do not use.|
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not exceed recommmended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizes may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tends to recur, or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each 30 mL (2 TBSP) contains: Sodium 13 mg.
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- store at 68° to 86°F (20° to 30°C).
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST