TexaClear® Kids Congestion Sinus Relief
TexaClear® Kids Congestion Sinus Relief tames nasal swelling, runny nose & sneezing and opens up nasal passages so your small fry can breathe again. For little Texans, this powerful, multi-symptom formula contains no gluten, alcohol, dyes or sugar; just clean and clear fast-acting sinus congestion relief. For Kids ages 6+
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg .........
Thonzylamine HCI 50 mg .........
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use enclosed dose cup
- Keep dosage cup with product
- TBSP = tablespoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||60 mL (4 TBSP) every 4 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age:||30 mL (2 TBSP) every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years of age:||do not use|
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of the nasal passages
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- in children under 6 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if
- high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, or thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each 30 mL (2 TBSP) contains: Sodium 20 mg.
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- store at 68° to 86°F (20° to 30°C).
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST