TexaClear® Kids Daytime Cough & Cold Relief
TexaClear® Kids Daytime Cough & Cold Relief is a non-drowsy, acetaminophen-free formula that stops a cough as big as Texas, thins out mucus, and puts to pasture nasal & chest congestion. When your little Texan feels under the weather, TexaClear is by your side to deliver clear, powerful, effective relief when they need it most. For Kids Ages 6+
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg .........
Guaifenesin 200 mg .........
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg .........
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use enclosed dose cup
- Keep dosage cup with product
- TBSP = tablespoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||60 mL (4 TBSP) every 4 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age:||30 mL (2 TBSP) every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years of age:||do not use|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants ▪ the intensity of coughing
- nasal congestion due to a cold
- stuffy nose
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- in children under 6 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if
- heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, or diabetes
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, rash, or persistant headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each 30 mL (2 TBSP) contains: Sodium 20 mg.
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- store at 68° to 86°F (20° to 30°C).
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST